












Well I have so many things to post about, but I just don't want to take the time to sort through the pictures...yet. So those will (hopefully) come later this week?? So tonight it is a plethora of pictures from our family pics taken last week. Ryan and I had talked about getting some taken in the next few months and then our favorite photographer here did a special so we opted to just do a family pic or 2 while they did the girls' pictures. So here are some of my favorites-and can I just say watching her little girls get pictures taken melts your heart, I love my girls so much. They bring so much joy truly whenever I am around them. I love the conversations I have with Alli-and they are actually real conversations now! and Ilene is just so smiley and happy ALL.THE.TIME. I kind of want to kiss her face off most of the time-I try to use some restraint though. I love watching her trying to scoot her pudgy legs as she is SOO close to crawling. She will push herself up on her arms and then move her legs trying valiantly to get both knees bent and under her at the same time. This doesn't usually happen so as her legs are falling back to be straight she makes a big push and kind of "plops" forward about a foot. I love watching her concentration and determination to move to get whatever her target is. I love that she works so hard and is so pleased with herself. I am sure that is kind of how Heavenly Father feels as He watches us work so hard towards things, even if we have to struggle and get kind of frustrated to get where we want to be because once we reach our goal we are so satisfied with ourselves. I really like this whole parenting stuff-even if I don't really know what I am doing most of the time I am thankful to have the opportunity to learn how to be a parent to me sweet girls! I am thankful for how it makes you a better, more kind and patient person. I am thankful for the chance to slow down a bit and simplify and enjoy the simple things that truly make life meaningful. Most of all I am thankful to feel such deep love for two little people, I am a loving person and I am have felt love from others and for others throughout my life, but I did not know love like this could exist. You really can not comprehend how much your parents love you until you are a parent yourself, and now I can not comprehend how much Heavenly Father loves each of us if He loves us even more than a parent loves their child. Wow, well that was quite the tangent so now for the pictures! But throughout the whole half hour we were taking pictures I just keep feeling I am so blessed to have two happy, healthy girls and a wonderful supportive husband who works so hard and does his very best to balance work and home.
5 comments:
I love those photos of your girls, Amanda! SO cute!
Loved this post. Amanda I bet you are just the greatest mom. These pictures of your family and girls are just adorable! What a cute little family you have!
Such cute pictures. I think they show your sweet little girls personalities perfectly.
They turned out so cute! Its always fun to get new pictures especially when they turn out so good.
Amanda! Your pictures are adorable. I can't believe how big Alli is! Time goes by too quickly. Hope all is well, miss you!
Post a Comment