CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Family Pictures 2012

Super creative title for the post eh? I have been wanting to post these for the last week(actually month and a half now!), but I am just now getting around to it because the first time they wouldn't upload.  My friend Cassi took these for us and she is seriously soo talented! We got there late (Ryan got back from out of town around 1 am and we were supposed to take the pics up Provo canyon at 10, but obviously we were a little/ a lot slow getting out the door and Ryan and I thought where we were meeting was actually somewhere else...awesome start :)  ) and it was quite chilly and we woke Cam up from his nap.  BUT even with that she got some great pictures quickly and we are super thrilled with them!!








 Love this sweet little kisser of mine!



 Seriously melt my heart!

 These two girls-are just so incredibly sweet with each other-most of the time :).  I am soo thankful they have each other and that we have them!


 He is such a great dad, and I am so happy we have two beautiful girls and now a handsome little man to be his "mini-me".

 I love this handsome man!


 I am so blessed to have caught his eye over 8 years ago!

1 comment:

Erin said...

they turned out super cute!