Thanksgiving morning Alli lost her first tooth. Not in the normal order of course, but one of her molars that she had a cavity in when she was 2. She was eating something and all of a sudden started crying because her mouth was bleeding and her tooth was out and she didn't know what was going on. But as soon as I mentioned that now the Tooth Fairy could come-she was all smiles again and thought it was pretty cool.
I cut my finger open and planned to superglue the flap back down, but I (not thinking) put some tissue to dab up the extra glue and of course it stuck. So I trimmed off the extra and left it on for 2-3 days :).
And a few more from Ilene's birthday.
s Ilene (with Alli's help of course) opening her presents from us-a farm set with a barn, tractor, people, and animals and since she loves playing with cars and fun Little People car track set with ramps and slides and it makes sounds.
My favorite though was seeing her excitement at opening this baby doll present!!! So fun and so thrilled.
And I couldn't resist posting this pic of Cam.

No comments:
Post a Comment