CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, March 3, 2013

Happy Anniversary!

March 3, 2006- 7 years ago- I married an amazing man in the Salt Lake Temple.  That was the best decision I could have made.  We have had our ups and downs, but through it all we have learned how to work together as a team and I couldn't ask for a better partner.  We were soo young (Ryan almost 23 and me 19 1/2) when we got married, but it has worked out great and we have made some wonderful memories.  There are definitely things I would have done differently, but I am thankful for the lessons we have learned along the way about ourselves and each other.  







 And now here we are- 5 moves, 3 pregnancies and 3 kids later - and I love him more than ever.

He is such a hardworking person-so goal oriented and he constantly pushes himself to be the best person he can.  He is honest and caring and will do anything to help others.  I am pretty positive he can do anything and everything and if not he will figure out how and then do it ridiculously well!  I feel like such a lucky lady to be able to spend forever with this hunk of a man!

5 comments:

Emily said...

Wow, congratulations!

Ben and Kristen Call said...

Happy anniversary!!! Loved the pictures, you guys look so young in them. ;o)

Annie said...

Happy Anniversary! Hope you were able to do something fun!

Erin said...

Happy Anniversary. Thanks for taking time out of your special day to be with us. We are so glad to have you as part of our family!

Evan and Savannah McBride said...

Yay! Happy Anniversary to one seriously awesome couple! I hope you able to do something fun to celebrate, maybe without the kiddos :).