CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, May 3, 2013

Happy Birthday "Old Man" and Easter

Ryan turned 30 a few weeks ago and we had a few little celebrations.  He loves funfetti cake/cupcakes so we had a lsome cupcakes first.  

 He may have brought home a bunch of Sweet Tooth Fairy cupcakes a supplier brought in earlier that day as well so my cupcakes were quite a bit overshadowed and I was totally okay with that!
 And just a few pics I got for his book.  A lovely one from Colin and Cori's wedding and since he loved his mission I had to include that.
I am so glad Ryan was born 30 years ago and even more glad that I get to be married to him.  He is such a hardworking man who never gives up.  But he can also be silly
 and go get pedicures with me :).
 and make crazy faces after only partially cutting his hair and making a mowhawk mid cut.
 Or put wax cheese cases on his nose to make clown noses at the girls' request.
And also build me things that I design and make them look fantastic-don't worry this is mid project.  Pre closet shelf organization and the hanging bars installed.  He is one of the most innovative people I know and truly no obstacle is too much.  The girls' closet was pretty simple, but for some reason Cam's closet was more difficult and a few muttered swear words may have been involved when he brought home the last board and it was not what he had actually needed. ;).  I am really lucky and will gladly (even though I hate the game) have Call of Duty on after the kids are asleep some times or be able to give him a hard time after he may book work flights incorrectly because he truly is so amazing!!

How we entertained our kids during one of the conference sessions :).  Saturday they did great with their conference packets and snacks, but Sunday this was what they came up with for part of the time.

EASTER
I really am terrible at taking pictures and I failed to get a picture with all 3 kids in their Easter outfits.  Seriously disappointed so I will have to do a makeup picture.
 Pre-Easter egg hunt at Grandma's house.

 Easter egg hunt cheeser smile at our neighbor's house (the Bennett's) and Cam is for real a kid magnet. All the primary kids are so excited if he is ever in primary.  I love seeing the oldest boys' classes being so friendly and overly excited to see him.  They think he is the coolest baby ever (and he pretty much is).  And if we go for a walk and the neighbor kids are outside they truly come running to see my kiddoes!

 Handsome Cam Man!!


 Alli and Ilene playing dogcatcher with their butterfly nets and stuffed animals.

 Post church Easter surprises.
 Alli ditched her cardigan to find her stash.  Alli got a scooter with her basket which she has loved!!
 Ilene got the cute musical princess castle that is behind me and Cam.
 This boy LOVES to stand! He doesn't need any support anymore.  He now has the crawling down and can balancing crazy good :(.  He is soo excited about it but it makes me sad because he is getting soo big way too quickly!!


 Look at Cam's 2 cute little teeth!!


 I am so thankful for Easter and that Alli and Ilene are getting old enough to understand a little bit of why we celebrate Easter.  I am so grateful that Christ died for each of us and that He was resurrected so we can live again! And that through His plan for us I can be with my darling children and wonderful husband forever!! Because truly there is no amount of time that will ever be "enough"!!











2 comments:

Annie said...

You sure are a thoughtful wife. All i did for bryans 30th was dinner with friends. Looks like easter was so fun for you.

Erin said...

They grow up way to fast! And I feel like I'm the same age, but with my kids growing I know I'm really not.