So on Saturday I got a concerned text asking if I had deleted the blog, which I definitely haven't, so we set to figuring out why it kept saying it had been deleted. After going through some troubleshooting stuff it just showed back up so I figured it was fine. Well yesterday it did the same thing to me so I started figuring it out again. I think what happened is somehow someone hacked into my email account associated with the blog (and that same email was associated with the back up blog I created Saturday
just in case something happened with this one-well that one didn't work either yesterday) so I had to change the password on the email and since then everything has worked fine. So if you have gotten a message that this blog has been deleted-it hasn't. :) And just because Alli makes me smile (and thinking me blog had been deleted defintely doesn't) especially when she is so happy to have cousins here, here's some pictures of what she's been up to lately.

3 comments:
glad you got it figured out!!
That's so random. But she sure is cute!
Post a Comment