So since I am not friends with some of you on Facebook (since I shared her link there), but I still want you to hear about this exciting news I am posting on here as well. My sister-in-law Natalie is practically famous, she is now officially a published author! She has worked so hard on this book, and she is so witty and such a great writer I can't wait to read it! She is one of the nicest, funnest (see that is why I will never be a published writer) people to be around, I am so glad to know her!! I am so lucky to have such wonderful sisters-in-law, they are all amazingly talented and creative and they definitely make me want to be a better person!
So the way to get Natalie's book right now is through her publisher.
Here is the link-go check it out!
Second Kiss written by Natalie Palmer, published by Tate Publishing is available online for sale. (ISBN 978-1-61663-767-5)
1 comment:
Dude, that's awesome! On a side note, miss you friend. We need to make plans as soon as I get in!
Post a Comment