CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, September 24, 2010

Sweet Tooth?

I think Alli has gotten my "sweet tooth." I found something interesting getting her in her pajamas Tuesday night after her bath.

Alli and I had baked chocolate chip cookies Monday and when Ryan had his scouts over the next day he gave the scouts cookies and Alli wanted one. Well she hadn't had dinner yet so Ryan told her she could have one another time. She told him "I know where they go, one second." Then she took the bag in and put it in her panty drawer in her room and said "They go in here, okay?" WHAT? Apparently we store our food in with our underwear?


And I am sure my sweet tooth is contributing to the sudden "blossoming" of my mid-section. :) I think all of a sudden my stomach decided to just pop out! So the top pic is last week at 31 weeks and the bottom is about 30 (I don't remember for sure what day it was). I will be 32 tomorrow so we have less than 2 months til our due date, but I had a dream earlier this week and I was having her on the 22nd which is 2 days after so it will be interesting to see when she comes (I'm hoping the dream isn't an indicator or anything haha).
It is really crazy thinking she will be here so soon, I still have nerve issues so it will be nice when she is born because hopefully those will go away, but other than that I am completely content for her to take her dear sweet time in coming so that I have more time with just one child! It seems like now after 2 1/2 years I am completely comfortable (although it is still frustrating at times) with Alli.

2 comments:

Annie said...

Your little belly looks great. And your shirts are super cute. Alli sure is a character. The cookies in the drawer are too cute.

Kate Call said...

who doesn't hide treats in their underwear drawers?! i know i do. ha. she's so cute.

you look so great.. but thats no surprise! can't believe you only have 2 months left.. this pregnancy has gone SOO fast.. for me :)