CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Party of 5

Come July our family will no longer just be 4, we will be 5-that seems so much bigger for some reason.  Alli and Ilene are having a little brother and while we would have loved to have a 3rd girl since we have really, truly, loved every second with our older girls, we are excited (Ryan most especially!!!) to have a boy.  I am excited to get to buy new everything so the poor lil' guy is not sleeping in flowers and wearing the most adorable girly outfits.  I have already found that contrary to what I originally thought there is plenty of cute boy stuff to choose from... so although I LOVE my girls and will take as many girls just like Alli and Ilene I am excited to see what our "mini-Ryan" will be like! I am 21 weeks and our due date is July 19th! And to any who are curious, no this wasn't "planned" but that is life and once we got used the idea we are really excited (albeit slightly nervous!) about having another baby!

7 comments:

The Marchant Family: said...

Congratulation Amanda! That's wonderful news :) Our little family is growing to 5 this year too and it seems like such a big jump! Suddenly mom and dad will be outnumbered. I'm so happy for you and Ryan, especially that you're having a boy. They're so fun (and busy!).

Lane & Kelly Snider said...

Congratulations, Amanda! I am so excited for you guys. From my experience, boys are wonderful!

Erin said...

It'll be fun to have cousins close in age. We are excited for you. And whether they are "planned" or not I think there is a struggle of whether you are ready and can handle it. You'll do great and I'm sure Alli will be a big help!

jenna said...

i had no idea you were even pregnant amanda! CONGRATS!!! as much as you love your girls i'm here to tell you boys are fun too!!!

The Daley Fam said...

Yeah! I am so excited for you! Three is crazy, but even more fun! I was so nervous to have my first boy, thinking it would be way different than having a girl. It really is so much fun. Boys are such sweet babies. Wild and crazy toddlers but still a lot of fun! You need to post some baby bump pics, so we can see how he's coming along. :) Congrats!

Summer Naylor said...

Congrats! It is fun to have a boy and see the differences between them. Hope the pregnancy goes well. I think I will feel the same way when we have another one. Busy, busy!

Kent and Kate said...

great news! Congrats. (we are nervous too about having 3, but mostly excited)