CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, October 18, 2012

Randomness

Some of these are duplicated in other posts, but I don't want to go through and delete them and figure out which ones are repeats :).  
 I LOVE those chubby feet!
 Doing some play-dough out on the porch last week to get some fresh air


Happy girl with her popsicle and ice cream.  Remember the sad face from before?? This was right before that one :).


My amazing madre after her 26th St. George marathon.  Seriously she finishes, we see her and she picks Ilene up.
Cute girls sitting and eating together.

Playing at the inside playplace at our hotel.
Little Lener climbs into Cam's bassinet to go to sleep...haha not much sleeping going on, but she thinks it is hilarious and loves to put her dolls to sleep.  Also she loves to nurse her baby.

Waiting at the hospital bright and early in the mornin' playing with stuffed animals from home and the special toy they gave her.

Bubbles from the "Child Life Specialist".  That would be a great job-if only you weren't trying to help kids who may not be so happy :(.  Luckily for everyone Ilene really was a happy camper.  She was sad going to sleep and waking up, but not too sad only a little fussing.  But really did awesome with the meds and the iv-no tears which was soo nice.  Alli was concerned about Ilene hurting.


Having fun at Gardner Village in the petting zoo.  That baby alpaca behind the mom was soo adorable!! And So soft!

Two adorable jersey calves

Having a fort watching a show.

Another of my handsome man in his blessing outfit.
Pumpkin carving and the baby holder.
Man I love this big girl! Even with blurry pics!


I am actually kind of embarrassed posting these pics, but I want Alli to look back and know that I loved playing with her.  Truly I obviously don't love how I look in this sweet pic, but I love the memories.  This was Tuesday and we were playing fairy school.  She was the teacher-Miss Heather (her pre school teacher's name) and I was Emily.  When Ilene woke up she was Sarah (and Alli said it was more fun when we all play together).  We obviously all had to have outfits and wands.
My cute little fairies.




Alli  is so proud of herself for taking pictures and I was proud of myself (in some weird way) for still fitting in to this costume as I wore it in like 5th grade! I have gotten taller, my arms have gotten longer, and my bum is probably twice the size of when I actually wore it.  Needless to say I think I will be finding my bigger dance costumes from wherever they are stored just in case I will be needing to dress up in the future as this was not so comfy at all! 

No comments: