CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, August 22, 2013

July Wrap up/Beginning of August.

I know my titles for these blog posts are getting cooler and cooler ;) in all honestly how lame is this title!! O/well my creativity is being siphoned elsewhere at the moment trying to entertain and play with and manage 3 littles...However we have had tons of fun.

Alli and Ilene brought Leo in the basement and a had to quickly snap a picture of their "sleepover" before I shooed Leo back outside.


 Alli loving the rodeo-waving to the rodeo queens.




The next week Julia had a cheerleading camp at BYU and she stayed a few nights with grandma.  One afternoon we met up for a movie and a little school shopping.  These cute girls started posing with the mannequins.





 Another afternoon we had a pedicure or nail paints for the girls.  They were so darn cute.  Ilene was hesitant at first, Alli was super excited, and Julia was cautiously excited :).


 Showing their cute matching nail paints.  I know I have better pictures somewhere, I will have to find them!





 Ilene a new swimming suit and she was thrilled. Here are my cute girls about to head out swimming at a neighbor's.




Ilene loved this toad found in Mar and Julie's yard.  She will still talk about finding it again.  Poor Alli was already asleep so she missed out-not sure why Ilene was lucky enough to be up late and outside with dad!


 The timing was perfect, Bryan and Annie were down in Evanston to go to Annie's brothers' baby blessing that weekend after Julia's camp, James and Natalie were here for a visit before Scotty started school, and Jason and Christie were in Evanston for the fair with the pigs Blake and Tanner have been raising.  So it all meant that we met up for a short and sweet reunion.  We checked out the animals,
 Pet some sheep


 And a baby jersey calf


 played on a bunch of inflatables and rode a mechanical bull-Ilene rode with Ryan, I went solo, and Alli said heck no.  I made it a good ride, but for Ryan they just cranked it to start and he lasted about 3 seconds.  We aren't really cut out to be bull riders! I mostly have videos so I will have to find the still pictures.  After that before we headed home we had a little lunch.  Here are all of the grandkids-Cam was having a rough time so I got to be in the picture.  Super crazy to have everyone together, I am not sure when the last time that was!








 I love both pics because there are totally different expressions/kids looking!


 I wish I had more pictures, but most of the time Cam wants to be held or is into everything like a crazy man so both hands are required to keep him out of trouble or he is grabbing at the phone/camera!


Ryan has done a little bit of fishing-not as much as he would like, but at least a few trips fit in here and there!






 The next week Salem had their cheer camp and Alli was really excited about going.  There are two cute girls in our ward who are senior cheerleaders and they were especially darling with Alli!  
 Here is Alli with our neighbor Natalie.  Alli was in the parade that Saturday and cute Breanna walked her back to meet up with us.  Seriously these girls are the sweetest! And Ilene just ate that cheer stuff right up.  I have the best videos to post of the girls doing "Roll it, Shake it shake it (or shakey shake it for Ilene)".  Their voices are so dang cute!






 And because he is such a cute stud muffin...


 Notice the blurriness-we made so many attempts at pictures, but the dude does not hold still long enough!! We tried distracting him to no avail, he was a man on a mission to make as many laps around the primary room hallways as possible!



We finally got a few on Ryan's phone.




I found some more pics, but I don't want to take the time to put them all in where they go.  When we were up in Wyoming Annie's parents were so kind to have us over for dinner at their firepit.  There was so much delicious food and we had a lot of fun hanging out.




Thanks to her yummy smore Alli lost another tooth!


 Me right at the beginning of my "ride" the next day.


 Cute cousins hanging out at the park.


 Mr Cowboy.


 My cute Alli in the parade.  She is one smart little lady-she saved her candy she was going to throw out so she would have more to eat later :).


 A little closer-she is in the driver's seat.





 Having fun watching the Fiesta Days' parade.










 Love us some rodeo!





 After the movie we had to make a stop at the mall's carousel.








 Cam thought this was so great!!!


 And back to the one park picnic in Wyoming.  Little Sarah joined all the 5 year olds for the picture :).







Alli and Ilene at the Salem Days' childrens' parade.


 I know-I did a fab job on the pictures...maybe next year!


 Shucking the few ears of corn from our garden after the Salem Days' parade.









No comments: