We started off Christmas Eve with a breakfast with Erin and Jeremy's family.
Ilene making silly faces.
Later in the afternoon we went to a party with some of my family. Rosilene wasn't doing so hot so we ended up having it at her place. We let off balloons with notes to our family members in heaven. It is really sad missing so many people :(.
Then later that day we made reindeer food.
We went for a drive after getting everyone ready for bed to look at Christmas lights and the girls luckily fell asleep...until we went to move them inside and then we got to still read Christmas stories and sing songs :).
Alli and Ilene's Christmas corner stash. Alli really really wanted magic for Christmas. Santa left her a really nice letter about where magic really comes from-inside each of us. And he left her a cool snow globe to remind her. Those were probably her favorite Christmas gifts. She and Ilene both wanted the Doc McStuffins doctor check up center so they each got a doctor coat and doctor kit.
My stash
Ryan's stash of new fishing gear :).
And Mr. Cam's stash...
Our super cool tree that would randomly have spots missing on the lights...but it would change spots and sometimes all work. We were going to get rid of it, but realized that Cam is probably not so friendly for the tree and figured we'd keep it for this year.
Cam LOVING his puppy that flips.
Ilene was so thrilled with every single thing in her stocking. I loved watching her enjoy each part.
Look at her sweet smile!
Alli loved her horse corral and horses! And you can't forget about the doctor's coat...It was worn pretty much all day Christmas day.
Ryan graciously modeling his new fishing waders.
I wish I had a close up of the smile on Alli's face. She wanted this dog so bad and Grandma delivered!
Ilene's Christmas list included-a lunch box, LOTS of puzzles, and a Cinderella backpack. So here she is with a Cinderella puzzle.
Cam was really just into the box.
But he loved his jeep Grandma gave him.
They had so much fun playing on his new slide!
Me attempting my new guitar.
The after Christmas mess...
It was such a wonderful Christmas Day-pretty relaxed and filled with family. I am so thankful for the birth of our Savior, so thankful I get to be with these people I love so much forever because of Him. I love Christmas because we get to focus on others and enjoy that "magical" feeling just a little bit more.



















































No comments:
Post a Comment