CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, February 26, 2014

V-Day 2014

I love Valentine's Day! While we should obviously show our love and appreciation to those around us all the time, I love having a special time to focus on that.  We have been crazy busy getting stuff going with AMP for our event at the end of March so our pre-Valentine's activities did not happen :( next year! But Valentine's Day was great.  Ryan surprised us girls with flowers in the morning.  


perhaps Alli and I have a thing for purses...and bags...Just call me a bag lady! I love that Ryan picked out specific flowers for each of us.  Yellow/pink for Alli because she is loving yellow lately and purple/pink for Ilene.  
 The girls' "heart attack"

 The two V-day hairdos-one for church and one for the "big day".  Poor Ilene's hair is just so thin...


 Alli in her random pajamas she picked with her fun new stuffed animal.


 My little Valentine's Day surprises for the girls-A Cinderella backpack for Ilene with an outfit for her and her doll to dress alike and a Sleeping Beauty dress up for Alli and her doll and me out fit :) and cards of course.  Cam sadly got the shaft-no card, but he did get some new cars and toys.

 Ilene in one of my aunt's dance outfits!

 Lemon heart shape pancakes for breakfast.

 Close up of my flowers.

 Alli's flowers.
 Alli had a ton of fun getting her Valentine's ready for her teacher (flower plant and chocolates) and classmates.  And of course loved the Valentine's party!

 That night we had a pajama Valentine's party after our Valentine's dinner of salmon, heart shaped jello, strawberries, and asparagus.  It consisted of Valentine's crowns...

 Valentine's Bingo

and decorating more sugar cookies.  I love all of these Valentine's and I am so grateful they can be my Valentine's for eternity!!

No comments: