CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, June 28, 2014

Easter Pics 2014

We started with some Easter pics this year.  They were super cheap to do and the kids had a lot of fun with the baby chicks.  I don't love love the pics, but they were really fun!  This sweet girl LOVED her chick! She "named" the black chick "Blackie" and the lady thought it was a great name so it stuck...for at least a bit.  There are lots of pictures that are basically the "same" but I just loved her curiosity and tenderness with the chicks.
She is growing up!




This dude had gotten into vaseline a half hour before we were leaving while I was helping the girls with their hair...awesome timing :( so that is why he's a bit "shiny".  I tell you there is never a dull moment with this sweet guy around! He was so funny with the chicks-completely curious, but a little/lot frightened wondering what they were! First he just wanted to do pics...not chicks.


then he was more curious...
Got daring...
Not sure if it is cool or no bueno...
Someone please take this from me...please...
Maybe it isn't terrible...
And then he dropped it-rather softly though.  He was so intrigued and it was fun to see him trying to figure it out.  
Ilene was the session of many random faces...and really big eyes :).
She just sad really still so the chick would be okay in her arms-sweet girl!
This is like the demure look...and maybe slightly like she is trying to hide something...or just keep the chick from climbing out.
Closer up on that cute/funny expression.
Finally feeling like the chick isn't going to escape she can relax a bit and snuggle him.  She loved it/them so much!

Cam wanted in on her picture at that point so he just backed himself right into a "spot".  He does this all the time when he has a spot he wants-just makes it for himself.
All 3 cute kids...
and another shot...
They took a pretty good amount of pics of my 3 cuties, but sadly there was not a single one with all 3 looking! Then Cam decided he was done so we got some sister pictures.
They were a bit easier for sure, I love these 2 cute girls and handsome little guy more than they will ever know.  I am so so thankful to be their mom.  They "help" me to stretch and grow and develop/find myself more (cheesy and cliche all the way) each day and I am grateful for that!
When we got back from our trip we continued with our Easter celebrations by coloring some eggs.

 These girls were so fun-they definitely are at ages they can "get into it" and I love it!
We read the Easter story a few times from scripture excerpts between sharing time, scripture reading time, and pre-egg hunt on Easter Sunday.  




















No comments: