CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, September 24, 2010

Rain, Rain...

A few days ago there was a half decent rain storm and anytime Alli hears rain she asks to put on her rain boots and jacket and go outside, so we went. Since it wasn't that great of a storm there weren't any fabulous puddles, but we made it work. It was fun watching her stomp around in the little bit of water there was. We put a flower and some grass pieces in the little "streams" in the gutters and she thought it was fun watching them float to the drains. It stopped raining and then started again a few minutes later so we were still outside and she was so excited for more rain to play in. Sadly there wasn't enough to keep puddles around for long so hopefully we will have another (preferably bigger?) rainstorm soon so we can go play in it again.
* And so what if it was 10:00 and she (and I for that matter) is still in pajamas, we were cleaning and really did get dressed a little later-I think :).
**The pictures are pretty lame seeing as they were taken hidden inside my jacket to keep the camera dry, and sadly they just show how little water this storm actually produced. :(



1 comment:

The Daley Fam said...

I LOVE that you play in the rain. That's so cute. I usually just put warm clothes on and stay indoors. I will definitely play in it next time it rains. I can't believe you're 31 weeks pregnant in that picture. You're tiny! I hope you're feeling alright.