CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, October 3, 2010

St. George


* Sorry about my voice in the video, I do not know why I do not learn, but I should never talk in a video it is so annoying! We drove up and saw my mom just before mile 23 so that's where the video is from and the pic is from the park right after.
This last weekend we got to go to St. George with my mom to watch her run her 23rd St. George marathon. She did really well and felt good afterward. It is so inspiring and motivating watching all of the people running. I love how although it is a "race" it doesn't matter how fast you are running, it is just amazing for anyone to complete it.
This trip is something I always look forward to every year, I have loved going down every year for as long as I can remember (but sadly the group this year was extremely minimal-hopefully in future years it'll be a bigger party again!). It was fun seeing Alli be so excited to "run my mom in." Maybe next year she can run me in assuming I get in? It was super hot, but it was such a nice break to get away and relax for a few days. Other than the marathon we relaxed a lot, watched conference, ate a ton, played in the pool multiple times each day (but honestly- nothing is more depressing than looking at yourself in a swimming suit 8 months prego!! I feel bad for anyone around me-it's not a pretty sight, o/well) and obviously didn't take many pictures!

Other than that I am loving that it is Fall and I am wanting to get away and do stuff to really enjoy these last few weeks before our family becomes 4! It is so crazy to me that it is just over a month away, it is going by so quickly! Baby still moves a lot, but she is still so up in my ribs that they have been achy the last few evenings. She is also starting to make my upper back hurt, but it could definitely be worse! The nerve pain isn't as constant as it has been other weeks so I am very glad for that! Nothing atypical, just the normal stuff every lady is fortunate to go through towards the end :). Ryan has been so helpful, whenever he is around he tries to help so much with Alli to lessen my achy back and nerve problems, I am so grateful he is understanding and thoughtful!

3 comments:

Maples Family!! said...

I sure do miss our St.George Marathon trips my dad and brother did. I agree with how fun it is to watch everyone run in, what an accomplishment for them! WOW 8 months already, that sure went by fast! How exciting for your family!!

Cori said...

Sounds like you guys had lots of fun!! Your mom looks amazing for just have run so far! ANd how fun for alli!

Seidi said...

Fun fun. My uncle and aunt were both down there, too. YOu're 8 months prego???? That went by so fast. We still need to get together. I totally want to go to that petting zoo. We better go before you have this next babes!!! I'll call you, or you call me. Doesn't matter to me. :)

801-885-6530