CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, October 22, 2010

Alli Dalli

Lately sometimes Alli will refer to herself as "Alli Dalli." I'm not sure where she got it, but it makes me laugh when she says it.
A few days ago I randomly saw a special one of my favorite photographers was running so I had to get Alli's pics taken, and I am so glad I did. It's $35.00 (or you can get the high resolution cd so you can make any size enlargements you want for 20.00 extra-what we did) and it's one child (20.00 more for another child), one outfit, and one backdrop. Anyway I love the photographer, she is so fun to work with and she is amazing! Here is the link to her blog if you are interested- http://photobymckenzie.blogspot.com/
So here are a few of my *favorites*




My favorite thing about the pics is how well she captured Alli's personality. When I look at the pictures I can sense Alli's love for life and her crazy little attitude.

No comments: