CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, May 23, 2011

5 years!




I have been meaning to post so many updates for the last few months and now I am finally going to start. So first up in the chronological order of things is our ANNIVERSARY! It is so crazy to think that our 5 year wedding anniversary was March 3rd. Sadly Ryan was leaving out of town that day for work, but he did surprise me with 5 dozen roses (I wish I would have taken a picture before they were a week old because they were so gorgeous when I got them and by the time I finally took a picture they were starting to wilt :(.) and a new Willowtree figurine (he has been giving me different figurines since we got engaged, I am in love with them!) an hour or so before he left for the airport. Love him and his thoughtfulness! The craziest thing is how 1-how YOUNG we were-seriously I look at 19 year olds in our ward and wonder what I thought I was doing :) and 2-how we thought we had fun together then-and we did-but it truly has gotten better with every day that has gone by. Every fight we have had has taught us something new about each other and how to communicate better, we have both become better people by being married to each other. I am so happy I married someone who motivates me to be better and become more than I thought I could be. We have been able to do so many amazing things together and together we have created a life that we love. It is so funny how much my tastes have changed-it would be great if I could do it all over-keep the same person, but design everything again!

3 comments:

Erin said...

Congrats! So glad Ryan found you and you are part of our family!

Lane & Kelly Snider said...

Congratulations! Love the pictures!

Summer Naylor said...

So cute! I can't believe it's been that long... but I guess I am not far behind with 3 1/2 years. Glad you got around to updating, I know how annoying it is when you get behind, I'm sure it will happen to me when this little boy comes next month! Your little family is adorable!