We started feeding Ilene cereal and some solids-green peas, green beans, squash, pears, bananas and apple juice. She likes the cereal, apple juice, and squash. peas are okay, but the bananas and pears she surprisingly didn't really like, and let's be honest I was not surprised she wasn't a fan of the pureed green beans and peas.
Ilene has a little "bestie." One of my good friends has a baby who is 6 days older than Ilene and they were here helping me get some things ready for a bridal shower last week and we look over to see these two just holding hands. So stinkin' cute!
Yes the pictures are slightly cut off-that is because I am not a good photographer and I was getting her to laugh while shooting a bazillion pictures because it was so cute so I was not looking in my viewfinder thing :). And there are multiple pictures because I loved the sequence.
Alli gets her to laugh the best, it is my favorite thing during the day because whenever Ilene is awake she looks around for Alli and if you say Alli then instantly she is looking to find her. She watches whatever Alli is doing and the most random things-today it was Alli jumping off a bench, Sunday it was Alli saying "neigh" result in HUGE smiles and laughter! Sometimes she is just too much, too cute! I want to squish her cute little pudgy body or maybe just smother her with kisses???
Ilene is now 6 months old and we are thinking she is getting some teeth? She had a high fever and was miserable for about 5 days and then it was pretty much over, but no tooth through yet. We could feel one, but the spot is now smooth again instead of sharp :(. She rolls over great when she wants to, holds herself up really high when on her tummy so I think she may try to move soon, but thankfully she is still pretty immobile-I love it!
3 comments:
Look at you on top of things! That little Ilene is getting so big. She is such a doll. Looks like you have been doing some fun things lately!
love the updates! can't wait until we are part of them!
Look at all the fun things that you guys have been doing!! So fun!!
Post a Comment