Last Friday Ilene Marie was born at 7:22 pm. She weighed in at 8 lbs 6 oz and was 20 inches long. I will write more later just so I remember, but pictures are way more interesting than my words so here are some (way too many) of our favorites (we are seriously obsessed apparently because I just uploaded 99 new pictures just from this weekend-crazy!).
1 month ago
18 comments:
she is soo cute!! Love her pink sweater!!
Congrats!What a sweet little girl you've got! She has one cute big sister too, I'm sure she will be a BIG help!
She is so cute. I wish we could be there to hold her! So glad things went well and you are going to love having two little girls.
She is so cute and loved looking at all those pictures. You look great and I love seeing the love that Alli has for her sister. Congratulations
congratulations! what a cute little girl! you look amazing in those photos, by the way. seriously unfair. :)
She is so beautiful! Congrats :)
Woo HOO! Congrats on your sweet baby girl! xoxo
She is gorgeous and you look great! Congratulations!
Congrats on the new addition to the family! She is seriously beautiful! Amanda you look amazing for just having a baby...i wish I would have looked like that!
Congrats!
How is it that you look amazing after just having a baby? You rock!! She is a cutie! I can't wait to come see her in person!
She is so beautiful! Congrats you guys! But really, I'm not sure if she's yours because, Amanda, you look way too beautiful in these pictures to have just gone through labor :)
Congrats! She is a cutie. And you look great!
So cute!! I love how you decked her out to come home!!
I hope you are adjusting well to life at home with 2. Let us know if you need anything!
She is so cute! And you look incredible! I wish I looked that good after labor! Congratulations!
You look so pretty in these mama! Love your little family and your teeny mini is so darling. Such an amazing time in your life!
Congrats! She is Beautiful and I love that you have two girls that will be close sisters. Good luck and keep enjoying.
It is absolutely not fair you look that good after giving birth!!! What a beautiful baby girl!
Post a Comment