CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Park City

Alli and I are up because she may have a UTI-for the third time in the past year, poor girl! So she asked me to sit by her and since I am on a roll getting caught up I figured the middle of the night is a great time to post-sorry if things don't make sense!
The weekend after we got back from San Francisco, Ryan and I left our girlies and went to Park City for a night.  My wonderful mom and fun "little" bro took great care of the girls and they had a fabulous time without us and we loved our time without them :).  
 After we checked in to our room we went and walked around Main Street and there was this cool bridge with all sorts of crocheted items attached.
 I think sometimes I need to get out a little more :).

 This fondue was AMAZING! The best cheese fondue I have ever had, I seriously wanted to lick the pan.  Ryan kept reminding me that more food was coming, but I really could not stop myself!
 Where we stayed.
 The view
 Our room.
 After checking out we went to the Olympic Park and there were some ski-jumpers practicing by doing their stunts into this giant pool-so cool to watch!
 Going up the chair lift for one of the ziplines.
 Ready to go-For the record Ryan kept trying to figure out why I was so much faster than him on the ziplines-still not sure why, but I totally was! We did both of the ziplines and the higher/longer one was way coolor obviously.
 Ready for their Alpine Slide-Ryan totally kicked my butt on this though, we got a stern warning from this little girl not to tip out and I think I took it a little too seriously?
It was so gorgeous up there! Everywhere we drove I kept thinking how beautiful it is!!!
When I called to check in on Alli in the morning, she was totally playing and super happy-made my little heart glad knowing both girls were content and hadn't been fussy or sad at all! My poor madre got to play musical beds though throughout the night :(.  Luckily for her it was only one night.

8 comments:

Tori said...

What fun trips! Your San Francisco one looks so fun and Park City just looks beautiful!

Annie said...

Good for you to get away for a little while. Good to see some updates! Those girls keep growing!

Christa Skousen said...

Looks like so much fun! Always good to spend some one on one with they hubby :) I haven't seen you in forever! Want to try storytime this week?

The Daley Fam said...

That looks like so much fun! I'm jealous!

Ben and Kristen Call said...

What a fun getaway. I have only been to Park City a couple of times but I love it. Looks like you guys had a GREAT time!

The Marchant Family: said...

This looks like a blast! I miss Park City. IT's the perfect place for a quick get away with your hubby. I love all the pictures Amanda, and you look so pretty!

May Family said...

How fun! It is nice to get out without kids sometimes. I think most moms need to get out a little more often. I know I do. :)

natalie palmer said...

what a fun weekend away for you guys. i love park city and it looks like you guys hit up all the fun things it has to offer. (i secretly want to come out there right now and eat that cheese fondu!) also, james and i are waiting for the wedding photos. james has me pull up your blog every couple minutes to see if you've updated it. :) ok, that's an exaggerationg but we are really excited to see them! (hint hint)