CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, October 30, 2011

Pumpkins

We have had a few trips to pumpkin patches in the last month and a half or so.  I think they are one of my most favorite things about Fall! Our first trip was with Alli's preschool class.  We did a wagon ride through their orchard out to the pumpkin patch.  It was gorgeous weather!!






Her prized pumpkin :).


Their cute little class, such fun kids!
We had super yummy Apple Cider donuts (I bought an extra half dozen to take home with us and I really want to try making some) and all of the kids in Alli's pre-school class got a cute little coloring book.

We made our traditional trip up to Gardner Village a few weeks ago.  My girlies are lookin' a little on the rough side.  On the way up we stopped at a fun park and played for a while and they took a nap in the car on the way up so we are all looking a little on the haggard side, but man it was a fun day!



 My cute soon-to-be sis-in-law Kacie with Ilene!



















 She seriously LOVES riding horses and ponies! She kept leaning over to pat the horse as she went around the horse.




 Oh how I love this perma-grin!












And 2008:






No comments: