Driving back from Alli's preschool (2 blocks) I didn't buckle Ilene and I turned around to find this-obviously not mother of the year, but she was too excited not to laugh and take a picture.
Here is Alli for her second day of school, I sort of straightened her hair and I was kind of dying over how long it has gotten-prob not that long for any other 3 year old girl, but for this bald girl it was kind of a big deal! Oh man she makes me smile, love her crazy spunky personality.
Then there is this gem, not flattering in the LEAST-I look awful, but it was about midnight one night and for some reason both girls were crying and nothing Ryan could do would calm either one down, they were both convinced they needed their mama so-he thought it was hilarious and decided to take a picture and I want to remember the good, the bad, and the ugly parts of this stage of life. Alli went right back to sleep when I picked her up and Ilene I think may have been getting teeth? Not sure, it was over a month ago!
We had a little girls' day one Saturday afternoon while Ryan went fishing. My mom, Alli, and I went and got pedicures. It was so fun taking Alli and she was so excited to be so big. She got pink toenails (not surprising) and thought they were the greatest thing ever for the next 2 weeks!
2 comments:
So cute!! Alli's Hair is really getting long! How fun!! And you know you will look back on that midnight picture some day and miss those moments!!
So So cute! I really love the picture of you with the two girls. The look on your face is priceless and quite inspiring that you are still smiling amidst the late hour and one girl in each arm! You are awesome.
Post a Comment