CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, August 15, 2012

LOVE


One of our good friends-who was my roommate at Liberty Square my freshman year when I met Ryan-Cassi, is a very talented photographer.  So we had her do some newborn pics of Cameron and take some pictures of the girls.  I LOVE how they turned out.  When I first saw them I was so pleased with how well she captured the personalities of my kids and the sweetness surrounding a newborn baby.  And I was just filled with love for my kids.  I am so thankful to be a mom-even to my sassy pants 4 year old and my exhausting almost 2 year old.  They are such sweet girls-mostofthetime-and even when they aren't most of the time Alli's sayings and actions are making it hard for me to keep a straight face trying to "discipline" her.  And Ilene is just funny to watch no matter what she is doing.  She little voice when she says"owie" is beyond adorable and hearing her trying to talk more and more makes me happy.   Here are the ones I have so far.  
k I don't love pictures of myself, but I love his scrunchy little body and his sweet little face!


5 comments:

Erin said...

They turned out super cute!

Annie said...

These are such great pictures! That little Cameron is so dang sweet. I still can't believe you have three kids!

Summer Naylor said...

He's precious! Congrats! Did you know we are now living in Indianapolis and that I am Kristin (Smith) Gillespie's neighbor?! Small world, huh? Just thinking of old times and how much our lives have changed since then. Your family is beautiful. Have fun with a BOY! It's fun to see the differences.

Ammon & Ali said...

How sweet! Can't wait to meet the new little guy. For real, we will come see you soon. :)

natalie palmer said...

you always have the cutest pictures. i'm so jealous!