This is just a catch all post :).
First we have this big guy :). Right around 6 months oldAnd our girls loving the ghetto horse at Walmart.
Ryan and I went to a ropes course and flowrider. It was really fun-and really funny as we had some awesome wipeouts on the flow rider!!
At the beginning of December Alli had a Christmas dance recital.
On one recent trip Ryan got to meet up with some of our favorite friends ever-the Willis family!
And while he was gone-Ilene and Alli went to the dentist.
Our ward Christmas party-it was the best ward party I have ever been to!
Alli had a little Christmas party with a few friends a few weeks before Christmas, they did Bingo, made a few crafts, played a few other games and had a Christmas lunch.
Alli trying on some snorkeling gear :).
Usually while Ryan is gone we will go to Chuck E Cheese or somewhere similar. This was one trip.
The girls and Ryan going through all of the random goodies he brought from this particular tradeshow. And while he was gone we had a friend and her son (their husband/dad was also gone) and Alli started "reading" stories and doing puppet shows with the little kids. It was pretty cute how she had them all set up. She loves taking care of little kids and reading and playing with them. She seriously is a natural little teacher :).
After Christmas obviously come New Years Eve. we had pizza and delicious chocolate fondue. AND an early little "toast" celebration so kids could go to bed at a reasonable time.
New Years Day clam chowder and other delicious foods party :). My mom planned a few relay/Minute to Win It type games that were really fun. Here the girls are with one of the balloon ones.

And here is the whole group (I think?) at the New Years Day party and then the girls enjoying the leftover balloons that night in their colored tub (they used a yellow bath fizzy). Cam in his Christmas outfit.
This storm was a good one, and we have had fun playing in the snow this winter. Alli and I pretended we had a snowcone stand one day and sprayed it with punch. Then we did that again inside a few weeks later.
I am not sure why Ilene looks so grumpy because she loved doing this-maybe Alli had just sprayed her snow or I had done something?







































1 comment:
Your kids are beautiful Amanda! I love all the photos :)
Post a Comment