CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Randoms



Alli and Ilene can really be quite the pair.  They are hilarious most of the time, so sweet and loving, but also occasionally really do a number-on a room, on each other, or on my head/sanity! We have so much fun playing and doing projects though.  Here are some of the things we have been doing lately.  
Alli and her friends love doing makeup!! I just love hearing little girls play.  I am sure it will be fun hearing Cam play with his friends, but for now I am loving hearing their sweet little voices playing together!!

 Mr. Cam now has his first tooth! His other bottom front has been about to pop through for a bit as well and his bottom incisors are really close too, but for now it is just one big tooth in his lil mouth.
 Loving making block castles.
 Ilene watching one of Alli's shows.  Alli will set up a whole crowd to watch and then put on either music or a show-Backyardigans works well because of all the songs-and dance during the songs and watch during the rest- and perform for us.  She is actually becoming a really graceful, pretty dancer (a year ago it wasn't quite so fluid).
 And Cam is still super smiley and he can scoot himself backwards and turn himself in circles like a pro.  The forward progress only happens if you give him something to push himself off.


Lots of baths pretending to be mermaids or dolphins.  





 Painting and coloring.  This particular time they were making masks-Alli's idea.
 Just smiling and loving life in general :).
 Drinking the milk out of a coconut we brought home from Mexico.
 Alli's preschool teacher is having a baby in a week or so and I am going to teach her class for a few weeks.  So I went to observe one class and Ilene got to go to preschool for the first time.  She was super excited and Alli was super excited to have her come and be able to show her how to do everything.
 Just  being goofy with random snow stuff on-don't even think they went out in the snow :).
We have been trying to get everything more organized/de-junked around here.  I wanted to put bookshelves in the girls' room but I didn't want it to take up a bunch of space.  So we made these-mostly Ryan.  My contributions were in the design/idea and basically overseeing the assembly :).  Ryan painted using paint we already had and basically put them all together.  At first he was skeptical, but he went along with it and now he really likes having them! Alli thinks they are fabulous, and I love them!

I can't get the videos to upload.  They will look like they are, but they don't ever finish.  Any suggestions?

No comments: