CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Valentine's Day

We had such a great Valentine's Day.  We made chocolate covered rice krispie treats and heart marshmallows.  They were so easy and so fun and delicious! I thought I took a picture of the girls' presents from Thursday morning, but apparently not.  Wednesday when we got home from gymnastics Ryan had surprised us with beautiful flowers, balloons with candy, and cards for all of his girls.  




Thursday morning I was downstairs with Cam and Alli came to get me as soon as she had woken up because she saw some "stuff" on the counter.  Seeing her this excited is soo much fun! 
Alli has been wanting a certain book to go with one of her toys so she got that book, some of her favorite treats/drink and then a cute Hello Kitty jewelry box with candy necklaces/bracelets and some real necklaces.  Ilene loves blocks and building things so she got some bristle block type things that stick together and the same treats/drink/jewelry box.  And Cam got new socks and binkies-super cool for him :).  And Ryan got a cd, card, and scratch off cards (that didn't end up working-awesome).


After Alli saw her "presents" from us then she asked when Cupid was coming-so I had apparently forgotten that the mystical character was supposed to deliver :).  I had a few stockpiled presents for the girls leftover from Christmas so I grabbed a play-dough set and a movie and Cupid delivered.  
 Then since I had music class to teach in the evening we went to Red Robin for lunch and the girls went on the carousel.
 I am so thankful to have this amazing man
 and these crazy, sweet munchkins




for my Valentines!

No comments: