And fingernails-Cinderella blue with Mickey heads :)
Me at the end of the marathon-I thought I may die-not really, but kind of :) This was for sure the hardest one to date for some reason, but also the best in some ways. I have never had to stop at the aid stations in the past or use the port-a-potties along the route, but this time I did :( and I had to have icy hot put on my leg because it was totally cramping. I am not sure what face I am exactly making here at the finish line, but it is super awesome...and clearly I am not one of those people (my mom) who run a marathon and then still look great.
Yup a cool attempt at a smile. These are the only pictures we took of the marathon so even though they are terrible they gotta stay.
hanging out before going to Seaworld
Alli wanted to see her hair do so pictures were the easiest way.
So Ilene did too.
Beach day!
we had a picnic before heading down to the beach.
Ryan rented a surfboard and had quite a few crashes before the waves got big enough to ride in, but definitely some good surf rides in too.
Then the burying of kids in the sand commenced.
We thought about leaving them in there ;).
We went to La Jolla beach before and saw all the sea lions chilling on the beach.
And probably our favorite part of the beach day was the TREATS on the boardwalk!
And a few randoms thrown in for good measure-feeding the horses a few weeks before the trip.
Going back to the very beginning of the trip we left Friday morning and drove to St. George for the marathon Saturday morning. We stayed with our great friends the Skinners and Alli found a super awesome mask at their house.
The pictures are out of order. We headed from St. George Saturday afternoon and drove to Barstow where we stayed the night.
Then Sunday morning we drove the rest of the way to San Diego and stopped off at James and Natalie's rental house.
Alli and Scott being "spies". Checking out the beach after conference Sunday.
Cam really "enjoyed" tasting the sand and then since it was disgustingly salty would make the funniest face. Truly his tasting was short-lived as he then got to be carried so he didn't eat the whole beach!
We stayed at a timeshare rental we found that unfortunately was a little ways away, but it was pretty close to the attractions so that was convenient.





























































No comments:
Post a Comment