CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, June 6, 2010

April (3 months late!)

April was a crazy busy, but fun, month. Easter was so much fun (even though it was cold) because Alli is starting to "get" the whole concept. She loved Easter egg hunts and her special shoes and outfit the Easter bunny brought her. She didn't really get the fact that we celebrate Easter because of Jesus, maybe that will come next year. But she does know that Jesus loves her (she'll tell you), and that we have the Sacrament because He died for us, so I guess we're making progress. :)






We also made a trip to Idaho to see Ryan's brother Colin graduate from BYU-Idaho with his bachelor's degree. It was fun to be there to celebrate all of his (and Cori's) hard work at getting to that point! On the way up we stopped at an expo in Salt Lake where Brandmakers had a booth. Ryan and I helped get everything set up. It was fun to walk around and see the different booths. After the graduation weekend, Ryan's parents and Colin & Cori and their family came down and spent some time down in this area. It was fun seeing them, Alli had a great time playing and showing them all of her fun things. They were great sports to play in her tent with her, and we all went to a BYU volleyball game. Alli loved the giant otter-pop she, and had a great time playing around on the track outside of the game. That weekend I ran in a half marathon (I know, I shouldn't have at about 9-10 weeks prego, but I was signed up before we found out-it was ahead of our plan so a little surprise, so my training was on the definitely not enough side and I just went slow during the half marathon so as to not over-do it and raise my body temp). Aside from all that, and being as tired and sore as if I'd run a full marathon, it was a lot of fun and I plan on doing more half marathons (and maybe some full we'll see) in the future. The picture is post-run so excuse how horribly I look!



No comments: