GIRL!
Today we had our ultrasound and we found out Alli will have a little sister, sometime in the middle/beginning of November. She's excited for her big plans (to rock her, hold her on her lap, take her to church, tickle her, play with her, dress her in flowers, put bows in her hair, and I'm sure many other things) and we're excited. We would have been excited either way obviously, but I'm happy to have another little girl to dress up, for Alli to have a sister and friend, and Ryan's just happy we can re-use a lot of our stuff from Alli! I'm a little over 18 weeks (when I called to schedule my appt. they gifted me an extra week so I'm back to what I was originally planning which is fine) feeling good, haven't gained much weight (if any, we don't have a scale so I don't really know what I started at, I just know it's less than a pound since the last appt.) and the nausea is getting better all the time. The last couple weeks I just get nauseous when I eat which is weird, but other than that I'm good! I'll post a picture after we take one. I want to do a better job of recording things about this pregnancy because with Alli I didn't take really any pictures and write much down so when I'm curious about it, I don't have anything to look at or read. So I know it isn't the most interesting to read about, but o/well this is the best place for me to record it.
1 month ago
11 comments:
Congratulations! As the 2nd girl in my own family, I'll tell you that not many things are more special than the bond between sisters, even if they don't like each other AT ALL in high school! ;o) Alli's going to love her to pieces!
oh my that will be so fun to have 2 little girls! I would love to have two girls back to back so they could be great friends. Congrats I am way excited for you :)
congrats, b will be happy to have another girl to hang out with. girls are so fun
Girls are the best. We are so happy for you guys. Alli will be a great big sister.
This is so fabulous! And you forgot to include that mini's little sibling will have someone to play with too, yay! Love you friend, I am so excited for you!
Congrats! That is so exciting. Hope you start to feel better soon.
CONGRATS!!! THAT IS SO EXCITING, WHAT GOOD FRIENDS THEY WILL BE!!
Congratulations! How wonderful that you don't have to do internship lesson plans during this pregnancy!
Post a Comment