CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, June 6, 2010

May




May was also busy, not quite as busy as April though. It was so wonderful though, we had my entire family together (even though it was only for about 24 hours haha) for the first time in a couple years. It was busy when everyone was here because Phil went through the temple Friday (the day both brothers and their families were here) and we took family pictures (since the last family pics were taken in November 2006-wow). Both of those things with eight kids in the mix makes for one hectic day. Luckily it all worked out and everyone was super patient and flexible. We didn't take many pictures while everyone was here, but we got to go to the Aquarium, feed the ducks, play at the park, have a bbq at Jason's house, and celebrate Phil's b-day with Bryan, Annie, Julia, and Audrey. Every time Alli had to say goodnight/ goodbye she was seriously heartbroken. I think she needs to see them a little more :) and then James and Natalie came down Friday and were here til Sunday when James had to fly back out. Luckily Natalie and Scotty stayed out a little longer so we could play with them some more. We put some sod in Jason and Christie's backyard, had another bbq, watched movies, and then after James was gone we went swimming and also to the farm at Thanksgiving Point. Thanks everyone for coming and playing with us, hopefully we can come out and visit SOON! I have to say that even though it makes seeing them difficult, I am so proud of both of my brothers and their wives for their hard work and sacrifices. Here are a few of the pictures (there are a lot of really good ones)-probably not the best ones, there are about 150 and I didn't want to go through them all super carefully to find the very best ones, but a copy of the c.d. will hopefully be on it's way to you all soon! Looking through these pictures I was laughing thinking about taking them. My brothers are hilarious, especially when all together. In the picture of me, my mom, and my brothers-the one I look like I am freaking out-well it's because one of my brothers had just given me a wet-willy. Yep pretty sure I am almost twenty four, I'm guessing the culprit is slightly over or under 30 depending on who it was (I still don't know), and I got a wet willy. As completely disgusting as that is, it makes me laugh! I love my brothers and I am so glad I got to grow up with them, fighting, name calling and all. They are the best, and they are made even better now because they have wonderful wives who complete them, or maybe just completely put up with them. :) Also another disclaimer for anyone looking at these-it was sunny taking the pictures, but COLD!



2 comments:

Magdalena said...

Whew! I haven't blog surfed in a while. It was so nice to catch up with your 'goings on'. Miss you terribly, I am calling you today and that's that,

jenna said...

LOTS of people in your family! what fun!!!