CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Ilener Beaner

This little girl just had her 18 month check up and I wanted to record some things about her right now.  She is soo soo much fun!!  She brings so much joy to everyone around her-me, Ryan, Alli, other family members, neighbors, strangers at every single store we go to :).  When we walk through stores she waves and says "hi" to so many people.  I love seeing their faces light up even though it is just a random toddler.  Right after she gets their attention she will hide her giant smiley face in my shoulder.  She is such a ham and she loves to make people laugh.  She nods her head yes and no and often will do opposite on purpose to make you laugh.  She LOVES to play tag/chase and will laugh so loudly the whole time, I love her laugh! She is one tough little girl and will often run from place to place but if she bumps or falls she just picks up and keeps going, it is a rare thing that she lets it stop her from doing whatever it is she wants.  If you take something from her or if Leo (the neighbor's dog) gets away from her on his leash-those are things worth crying about :).  She says hi, mama, dada, gama, A-i (Alli), uh-oh, whoa, bonk, bum, giddy-up, quack quack, backpack (like from Dora even though she hasn't seen it much), does the sign for more/again and milk, and can't say thank you but she makes the pitches for it.  She LOVES to dance whenever their is music and will just come take my hand and walk me where she wants to go/to whatever she needs.  She knows lots of animals, she loves to play this Old MacDonald game on the ipad that tells her animals and she picks the right one-I am surprised by how many she recognizes!!! She is so so smart.  At her dr appt today we found out she is 23.9 lbs (40th percentile), her head is the 25th percentile, and her length is 34.25 inches-off the charts! So we have a tall, skinny girl.  She does this "big" smile where she squints her eyes, scrunches her nose, and smiles so big-I LOVE it.  Even if it is in the middle of the night (or 5 am) when she has randomly woken up ready to play.  This happened earlier this week and after a few of those I was happy to be awake with her.  I wish there was some way for me to capture how fun she is so I could remember forever.  I just love her smiles, her silly personality, the way she nods her head so big when you ask her questions.

No comments: